ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS WORKSHOPS
FIND THE CAUSE OF PROBLEMS QUICKLY AND RELIABILITY
Kepner-Tregoe's Root Cause Analysis (RCA) training equips individuals and teams with the tools to systematically find the root cause of problems and prevent them from reoccurring.
WHY KT ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS ?
Learn best-in-class, time-tested RCA process.
Kepner-Tregoe pioneered RCA thinking and has spent nearly 60 years improving RCA techniques.
Get the tools needed to solve problems quickly and reliably.
The world's leading troubleshooting company, KT has led training and major RCA investigations within every industry and environment imaginable.
Add value to existing improvement programs.
KT's RCA process integrates seamlessly with programs like 8D, Six Sigma, Lean and CAPA. During onsite training, KT will address ways to implement RCA within your existing programs.
Go beyond basic theory-learn practical application.
KT is a company of practitioners. Our wealth of experience facilitating major incidents is reflected in our workshop. We teach the RCA techniques needed to make an immediate impact on the job.
Employees at all levels who are required to perform root cause analysis (RCA), troubleshoot, and conduct problem solving will benefit from this workshop. Well suited for engineering, quality, operations, manufacturing, IT, customer service, and maintenance.
- Two days, or Three Days Virtual
- For individuals and/or teams responsible for troubleshooting, or any kind of problem-solving
- Provides in-depth training on RCA process and on-the-job applications
- Offers support tools such as the KT Tablet App and the KT Learning Library
Learning Delivery Options
We recognise there are different approaches to training and we offer a range of delivery options designed to meet every organisation's requirements. To support continuous problem-solving improvement once the training is complete, we provide participants with tools, software, apps and more to ensure they utilise what they have learned and make an impact.
- On-Site Training - Looking to bring training directly to your team? We offer on-site training that delivers at the time and location of your choice. On-site training includes realistic examples, extensive case studies, application on real issues, and one-on-one coaching led by a highly trained Kepner-Tregoe (KT) facilitator. On-site sessions allow Kepner-Tregoe (KT) to tailor your training to address real issues and opportunities your company is facing.
- Live OnLine Learning - Instructor lead workshops. Learn from wherever you are - with no travel required. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) live on-line workshops provide an efficient way to learn from the comfort of your office or home. Public live online workshops include a voucher for individuals to use towards their daily catering that can be delivered to your location - depending on what's available in your area. Learning includes dynamic discussions, videos, practice scenarios, and a coaching/feedback session with your instructor. Using a web meeting platform, Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Virtual Learning is currently available for all of Kepner-Tregoe (KT)’s individual processes and full workshops.
Recent feedback ... “Much more interactive/engaging than other online training we’ve attended” ...“Nothing was lost compared to face to face”
- E-Learning - Self-guided eLearning that complements classroom and virtual training sessions or as a refresher for those that have already attended a KT workshop. KT e-Learning allows participants to deepen their skills with short modules geared to many different learning objectives.
- Custom Programs are available - To enhance core learning including successful implementation, documenting investigations, Program Leader, Process Coach and Process Facilitator workshops.
Due to the current COVID situation many of our public sessions are being conducted virtually until things improve
Our current Public Session Workshop schedule for this year:
Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment are required to confirm your place. Payment terms are 14 days prior to workshop commencement. Payments include GST. Cheques, EFT, and credit card payments are accepted. Please note credit card payments will incur a 1.75% + 30 cents fee per transaction.
Confirmation and Prework
Nomination will be confirmed on payment of workshop fee. Assuming payment has been made, the participant will receive paperwork two or three weeks prior to the workshop.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please note that cancellations or transfers will only be accepted in writing up to 14 days prior to workshop commencement. After that time, no refunds can be given. A replacement delegate may be sent.
Online workshops can be conducted over a period of days/weeks however the sessions only run on certain days at advised times & timezones - refer workshop schedule.
Bluefields AMS are the registered License holder for KT in ANZ and are listed on their website under licensees here
- Virtual Instructor-led