KT Project Management
Every member of a project team contributes to the success—or shortfall—of a project. That’s why the Kepner-Tregoe Project Management Training Suite addresses the skills and responsibilities needed at every level of project involvement.
Why KT Project Management?
- We go beyond meeting certification requirements—we focus on producing project results.
- Our workshops incorporate practical application, so you can immediately put your Project Management skills to use.
- KT’s Project Management approach can scale across a wide range of project roles and complexities.
Completion of the Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Project Management workshop enables learners to:
- Carry out essential elements of project management - defining, planning, implementing and closing out a project - to achieve the desired project outcome.
- Lead and motivate a project team, and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Identify and address issues quickly and confidently to keep projects on track.
- Anticipate and reduce project risk.
- Improve how future projects are delivered.
Designed for project managers or anyone in a leadership role on a project team.
3 days (available as either a Public Session or an In-House Workshop at your nominated facility).
Note: virtual workshop opportunities are also available for In-House training, over a longer duration.
- Learn KT's proven Project Management methodology for use on any type of project.
- Develop robust project management skills that are essential to achieve project goals on time and on budget.
- Go beyond basic theory and apply project management concepts and tools to actual, real-life projects for immediate results.
- In-House Workshops are available for on-site group training or virtual delivery.
Our current Public Session Workshop schedule for this year:
For more information on KT Project Management, download the brochure below.
Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment are required to confirm your place. Payment terms are 14 days prior to workshop commencement. Payments include GST. Cheques, EFT, and credit card payments are accepted. Please note credit card payments will incur a 1.75% +30 cents fee per transaction.
Confirmation and Prework
Nomination will be confirmed on payment of workshop fee. Assuming payment has been made, the participant will receive paperwork two or three weeks prior to the workshop.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please note that cancellations or transfers will only be accepted in writing up to 14 days prior to workshop commencement. After that time, no refunds can be given. A replacement delegate may be sent.
To find out more directly from Kepner-Tregoe's website ... Click here