KT Problem Solving and Decision Making
Kepner-Tregoe (KT) and Bluefield AMS believe that people are the key to success in an organisation. Problem Solving & Decision Making (PSDM) workshops deliver a Critical Thinking framework to transform your people into leaders. The step-by-step process empowers your employees to successfully solve problems, make informed decisions and analyse risks and opportunities. It aids your key problem solvers with the skills to make their thinking visible. It equips current and future leaders with the necessary skills for effective leadership.
TRIED and TESTED PROCESSES to help you achieve OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE.
© Copyright 2021 Kepner-Tregoe, Inc. All rights reserved.
Completion of the Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Problem Solving Decision Making (PSDM) workshop enables learners to:
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) on complex problems.
- Make tough decisions aligned with operational priorities.
- Identify and plan for the resolution of high priority issues.
- Understand and proactively manage risks and opportunities.
- Ask the right questions to find hidden insight.
Managers, executives and employees at all levels are required to solve problems, make decisions and implement plans.
3* days (available as either a Public Session or an In-House Workshop ). 4 days for Live on-line
Note: virtual workshop opportunities are also available in public sessions or for In-House training, *over a longer duration.
- Achieve the most important skills of great leaders - asking incisive questions.
- Acquire time-proven systematic techniques that guide critical thinking to maximise expertise and effective use of data across teams, functions and geographies.
- Build confidence to facilitate issue resolution discussions and solve critical problems driven by factual data rather than emotions.
- Identify how to involve the right people, capture stakeholders’ requirements, manage risks – all of which enable you to make the best decisions that are aligned to business strategy.
- Cultivate proactive thinking to plan ahead and prevent problems from happening.
Learning Delivery Options
We recognise there are different approaches to training and we offer a range of delivery options designed to meet every organisation's requirements. To support continuous problem-solving improvement once the training is complete, we provide participants with tools, software, apps and more to ensure they utilise what they have learned and make an impact.
- On-Site Training - Looking to bring training directly to your team? We offer on-site training that delivers at the time and location of your choice. On-site training includes realistic examples, extensive case studies, application on real issues, and one-on-one coaching led by a highly trained Kepner-Tregoe (KT) facilitator. On-site sessions allow Kepner-Tregoe (KT) to tailor your training to address real issues and opportunities your company is facing.
- Live OnLine Learning - Instructor lead workshops. Learn from wherever you are - with no travel required. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) live on-line workshops provide an efficient way to learn from the comfort of your office or home. Public live online workshops include a voucher for individuals to use towards their daily catering that can be delivered to your location - depending on what's available in your area. Learning includes dynamic discussions, videos, practice scenarios, and a coaching/feedback session with your instructor. Using a web meeting platform, Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Virtual Learning is currently available for all of Kepner-Tregoe (KT)’s individual processes and full workshops.
Recent feedback ... “Much more interactive/engaging than other online training we’ve attended” ...“Nothing was lost compared to face to face”
- E-Learning - Self-guided eLearning that complements classroom and virtual training sessions or as a refresher for those that have already attended a KT workshop. KT e-Learning allows participants to deepen their skills with short modules geared to many different learning objectives.
- Custom Programs are available - To enhance core learning including successful implementation, documenting investigations, Program Leader, Process Coach and Process Facilitator workshops.
Due to the current COVID situation many of our public sessions are being conducted virtually until things improve
Our current Public Session Workshop schedule for this year:
For more information on Problem Solving and Decision Making, download the brochure below.
Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment are required to confirm your place. Payment terms are 14 days prior to workshop commencement. Payments include GST. Cheques, EFT, and credit card payments are accepted. Please note credit card payments will incur a 1.75% + 30 cents fee per transaction.
Confirmation and Prework
Nomination will be confirmed on payment of workshop fee. Assuming payment has been made, the participant will receive paperwork two or three weeks prior to the workshop.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please note that cancellations or transfers will only be accepted in writing up to 14 days prior to workshop commencement. After that time, no refunds can be given. A replacement delegate may be sent.
Online workshops can be conducted over a period of days/weeks however the sessions only run on certain days at advised times & timezones - refer workshop schedule.
Bluefields AMS are the registered License holder for KT in ANZ and are listed on their website under licensees here
- Virtual Instructor-led