KT Frontline for Operations
Kepner-Tregoe’s interactive Frontline Simulation workshop is all about learning by doing. You will learn five basic steps of troubleshooting and repeatedly practice applying the skills in our close-to-reality simulation scenarios. This technology-enabled active learning environment delivers minimum theory and maximum application to increase confidence in troubleshooting.
Reduce resolution time
Start troubleshooting at the first point of customer contact and improve your first-time fix rate by gathering quality data right from the start and knowing how to zero in on the most likely possible cause.
Increase customer satisfaction
Provide customers with a superior experience without wasted effort and through more effective incident assessment and investigation.
Real results, after just one day
Learn and repeatedly practice essential troubleshooting concepts in an interactive simulation, equipping you with the skills and confidence you need to immediately improve your day-to-day problem solving.
Escalate more effectively and improve the end-to-end service process
Learn a structured approach to data collection and documentation that will enable a more effective end-to-end troubleshooting process. Eliminate redundant questions and confusion when issues are escalated – which will help to reduce overall resolution time and increase quality and team morale.
- Define, clarify, and prioritise issues
- Ask core questions to uncover critical data required for troubleshooting effectiveness
- Ability to accurately describe issues and structure documentation to guide next steps
- Learn the secret to great troubleshooting - comparing "what is working" to "what is not working"
- Identify the most likely cause by assessing possible causes against facts
KT Frontline is our most introductory level troubleshooting workshop. It is ideal for anyone whose responsibilities include reacting to and solving problems on the spot and escalation to experts, when necessary.
Examples: Shop floor employees, Production line workers, Assembly team members, Maintenance apprentices, Machine operators, High-performance team members, and Team leaders.
1 day (for Public Session) 2 Days for Live OnLine
- Public sessions, in-person or virtual workshops
- In-House Workshops are available for on-site group training or virtual delivery.
- Live OnLine Learning - Instructor lead workshops. Learn from wherever you are - with no travel required. Kepner-Tregoe (KT) live on-line workshops provide an efficient way to learn from the comfort of your office or home. Public live online workshops include a voucher for individuals to use towards their daily catering that can be delivered to your location - depending on what's available in your area. Learning includes dynamic discussions, videos, practice scenarios, and a coaching/feedback session with your instructor. Using a web meeting platform, Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Virtual Learning is currently available for all of Kepner-Tregoe (KT)’s individual processes and full workshops.
Recent feedback ... “Much more interactive/engaging than other online training we’ve attended” ...“Nothing was lost compared to face to face”
- Find cause faster and safely - start trouble-shooting immediately when the problem starts and improve your resolution time by gathering quality data and knowing how to zero in on the most likely possible cause.
- Real results, after just one day - learn and repeatedly practise essential troubleshooting concepts in an interactive simulation; equipping you with the skills you need to immediately improve your day-to-day problem-solving.
- Build confidence in today's increasingly complicated environment - by learning and gathering accurate data in a consistent format, frontline employees will avoid falling into the pitfalls of troubleshooting and increase confidence in their own abilities to solve the issue.
Due to the current COVID situation many of our public sessions are being conducted virtually until things improve
Our current Workshop schedule for this year:
For more information on KT Frontline for Operations: please download the brochure below.
Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment are required to confirm your place. Payment terms are 14 days prior to workshop commencement. Payments include GST. Cheques, EFT, and credit card payments are accepted. Please note credit card payments will incur a 1.75% + 30 cents fee per transaction.
Confirmation and Prework
Nomination will be confirmed on payment of workshop fee. Assuming payment has been made, the participant will receive paperwork two or three weeks prior to the workshop.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please note that cancellations or transfers will only be accepted in writing up to 14 days prior to workshop commencement. After that time, no refunds can be given. A replacement delegate may be sent.
Bluefields AMS are the registered License holder for KT in ANZ and are listed on their website under licensees here
- Virtual instructor-led