KT Project Management
Every member of a project team contributes to the success—or shortfall—of a project. That’s why the Kepner-Tregoe Project Management Training Suite addresses the skills and responsibilities needed at every level of project involvement.
Why KT Project Management?
- We go beyond meeting certification requirements—we focus on producing project results.
- Our workshops incorporate practical application, so you can immediately put your Project Management skills to use.
- KT’s Project Management approach can scale across a wide range of project roles and complexities.
Completion of the Kepner-Tregoe (KT) Project Management workshop enables learners to:
- Carry out essential elements of project management - defining, planning, implementing and closing out a project - to achieve the desired project outcome.
- Lead and motivate a project team, and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Identify and address issues quickly and confidently to keep projects on track.
- Anticipate and reduce project risk.
- Improve how future projects are delivered.
Designed for project managers or anyone in a leadership role on a project team.
3 days (for public sessions or on-site workshops).
Training Options: Available either as a Public Session or as a group training conducted at your location.
- Learn KT's proven Project Management methodology for use on any type of project.
- Develop robust project management skills that are essential to achieve project goals on time and on budget.
- Go beyond basic theory and apply project management concepts and tools to actual, real-life projects for immediate results.
Our current workshop for this year.
For more information on KT Project Management, download the brochure below.