KT Frontline for Operations
Kepner-Tregoe’s interactive Frontline Simulation workshop is all about learning by doing. You will learn five basic steps of troubleshooting and repeatedly practice applying the skills in our close-to-reality simulation scenarios. This technology-enabled active learning environment delivers minimum theory and maximum application to increase confidence in troubleshooting.
- Define, clarify, and prioritise issues
- Ask core questions to uncover critical data required for troubleshooting effectiveness
- Ability to accurately describe issues and structure documentation to guide next steps
- Learn the secret to great troubleshooting - comparing "what is working" to "what is not working"
- Identify the most likely cause by assessing possible causes against facts
KT Frontline is our most introductory level troubleshooting workshop. It is ideal for anyone whose responsibilities include reacting to and solving problems on the spot and escalation to experts, when necessary.
Examples: Shop floor employees, Production line workers, Assembly team members, Maintenance apprentices, Machine operators, High-performance team members, and Team leaders.
1 day (for on-site workshops).
Training options are on-site group training or virtual.
- Find cause faster and safely - start trouble-shooting immediately when the problem starts and improve your resolution time by gathering quality data and knowing how to zero in on the most likely possible cause.
- Real results, after just one day - learn and repeatedly practise essential troubleshooting concepts in an interactive simulation; equipping you with the skills you need to immediately improve your day-to-day problem-solving.
- Build confidence in today's increasingly complicated environment - by learning and gathering accurate data in a consistent format, frontline employees will avoid falling into the pitfalls of troubleshooting and increase confidence in their own abilities to solve the issue.
Our current workshop for this year.
Courses are public, in-person however they are also available to companies wanting to do In-House options (both virtually or in-person). Contact us through the form below to find out more.
For more information on KT Frontline for Operations: please download the brochure below.
Terms and Conditions
Registration and payment are required to confirm your place. Payment terms are 14 days prior to workshop commencement. Payments include GST. Cheques, EFT, and credit card payments are accepted. Please note credit card payments will incur additional fees, for more information please click here.
Enquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Confirmation and Prework
Nomination will be confirmed on payment of workshop fee. Assuming payment has been made, the participant will receive paperwork two or three weeks prior to the workshop.
Cancellations and Transfers
Please note that cancellations or transfers will only be accepted in writing up to 14 days prior to workshop commencement. After that time, no refunds can be given. A replacement delegate may be sent.
If you are interested in assessing and reflecting on your current capabilities and desire for developing future skills, please fill in the form below or if you are outside Australia/New Zealand visit Kepner-Tregoe.