Fleet & Asset Planning & Optimisation
Planning which equipment is best to maximise the value of the resource depends on many factors including the ability of the business to manage the equipment.
The Bluefield team have been providing fleet planning and optimisation services to the mining sector for many years in order to assist them to select the optimised fleet that will deliver the lowest cost per unit. Bluefield can review the current or proposed fleets and identify options that can provide the best business outcome in capital and operating costs.
The detailed services Bluefield provides are as follows.
- Develop fleet Equivalent Unit Cost (EUC) models and compare options.
- Development of companywide equipment strategies designed to maximise the capability
of suppliers in the region, minimise spares holding and maximise production.
- Equipment evaluation and selection.
- Peer review of asset assumptions for due diligence projects.
- Productivity modeling and forecasting.
- Productivity benchmarking.
- Complete equipment life cycle costing and comparison to actual equipment
costs from our database.
- Peer review of maintenance and repair contracts.
- Pre-purchase equipment inspection.
- Equipment risk review.
- A comprehensive assessment of equipment tailored to meet your needs, also including equipment evaluation options.