Non enim antea scripta sunt modo vasa in mobili non fit metalla apparatu ignes et (prior Read hic articulus). Novissime, cum adhuc researching hac re: et hoc factum est per DNRM bulletin November 2016; ex ipso est comprehensive Dei recensionem DNRM database of Fixarum Equipment Existimantur incendia illa, et mobile superficiem Coal in fodinis distant. Et post haec, ut volunt de illis amplius 'suadet Ut ignis strategies facere' quod sit accipere illos ad providebit aliquid altius level ut suggesserant, sicut actus potest implemented statim.
Hic primum in Read DNRM bulletin (DNRM Bulletin).
De reductione strategies suggesserant ignis a sequentibus DNRM IX items includit:
- Analysis Site
- Administratione et ducibus commitment
- Introductionem apparatu in locum signis
- Ignis periculo review
- Mutatio procuratio
- Other products
- victum strategies
- Opus inspectionem signa & OEMs
Ab experientia nostra, sicut de quibus antea diximus, a summo prioritate et ut amplio current re incerta inspectionem signa. Nos autem cum quibusdam societatibus, ad effectum deducendi additional inspectiones in specie ignis target metus; sed quid opus est haec facis? Omnes partes muneris regiminis requirunt sustentationem habent ad idem spectare et areae igni pericula, sed non sufficienter perficiatur. Hic non intelliguntur, sed omnes occasiones aliis locis nunc non deficient: et hi ignes, si per inspectionem signa salutem nobis tribue benignus et subsequent actiones naturales nec possunt satisfacere.
Suggessit noster ignis actionibus facere, ut prius, sint:
- Improve inspection standards by making the equipment condition visible. Implement a discussion topic and share photos around the execution standards of current inspection checklists at the morning pre-shift meetings. If done positively, this will ensure that the awareness of what standards are acceptable are known, generate equipment ownership, and it will also help to improve general equipment reliability. Acceptable standards for leaks, hose condition, electrical cable condition, lagging condition, and integrity all need to be raised in our industry. In addition to this, it is essential that all defects identified are adequately actioned in the CMMS/ERP system. Any defect written on a service sheet should have a subsequent notification/work order number noted, adjacent to the defect so that the site is certain all defects have been actioned and nothing gets missed.
- Ensure the equipment risk assessment considers fire prevention standards as a control, not just fire suppression. We have seen risk assessments that have focussed purely on fire suppression systems to control the risks identified and consequentially have not implemented any standards to prevent the fires. The suggestions from the DNRM bulletin align with our experience but also MDG15 is a good source of standards for preventing electrical fires on mobile equipment.
- The equipment specifications need to be documented and include the aspects of fire prevention as part of this specification. We have been to sites where the specification was not documented for some types of equipment and over time the fire prevention items were removed and not replaced. Also, hire equipment and contractor equipment should include fire prevention equipment. Clearly documenting the specification then enables the site to ensure the documented maintenance strategies and checklists are designed to maintain the integrity of the fire prevention components.
- Ensure the documented maintenance strategies (tactics/PM checklists) reflect the conditions as specified in the equipment specification. These PM documents should be clear about what conditions are acceptable but also there is an onus on the inspector, mechanic or electrician to take action for any defect that can reduce the effectiveness of the fire prevention equipment.
Suggesserant, dum altera ars non ex merito et DNRM DNRM quoque has a amplus database of casibus studere et super IV clavis est actus et libera ignitionem minus requiritur ad emendare.
Apparatus operariorum metalla bluefield suscipit feedback ex hac re. Si non credimus, nostrorum industria impetro hoc ius, qualis practical sustentationem per exercitia, tum statuere potest ut alius terminus sursum Coal Mining Salutis et Salus
LXVI ordinatione ad braking ratio, quae consecuta debitum ad non posse ponere satis tutum braking ratio.